1. Select your desired event.
2. Fill out partner sign-up form below.
3. Select "ADD TO CART" to complete your purchase.
Drilling is the best way to improve your game but let’s face it; drilling can be boring and monotonous. That is why we developed the TMPR Games. Learn how you can improve your skill level in a game format with competitive drills that are fun and exciting.
- 15 - 20 minutes of initial instruction/drills
- 3 11 point games played out from the kitchen. Each team will play every team within their 4 team pod.
- Drops/Transition Zone
- 15 - 20 minutes of initial instruction drills on drops and moving through the transition zone
- 3 11 point games of 7/11. Each team will play every team within their 4 team pod.
- Full Games
- 3 full games to 11. Each team will play every team within their 4 team pod.
- Based on the number of points scored, all teams will be seeded and matched up against other teams for a 2 game playoff. The top 4 teams will play to determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
- 1st prize (TMPR long sleeve t-shirt)
- 2nd price (TMPR short sleeve t-shirt)
- 3rd prize (TMPR hat)
- All players will be able to apply $25 of their entry fee towards the purchase of a new paddle, backpack, or team lesson if desired.
In the case of inclement weather, the TMPR Games will be moved to the following day, June 4.